Monday, April 24, 2006

All Packed.

"Hurry up or you're gonna be late!" yelled mom. Her voice, surprisingly, could still be heard through that thick wooden bedroom door of mine. "Yeah, hold on a minute. I'm just gonna say goodbye to my computer!" I yelled back. Here I am, all ready. Clean and fresh. Excited! The bags are waiting on my bed, Grace is cleaning her teeth (we have braces) and mom keeps rushing us. I was just going to listen to Elizabethtown's Soundtrack for one last time before I leave because I don't have a CD of it and I'm kind of addicted to it. Satisfying last-minute addiction, I guess.

I've got everything - except for snacks - clean pair of socks and jeans and briefs, two T-shirts, deodorant, toothbrush, discman, chargers, mobile phone, towel, headphones, wallet, I.C., money and flight tickets. Packed and ready to go! I know it's just for a day, but it wouldn't hurt if I brought extra things to keep me entertained. Who knows, we could be stuck in one of the heavily congested highways of Kuala Lumpur. I'll have something to listen to, if that ever happens, wouldn't I?

Oh well, I guess I'd better make a move. Mom prefers that we be there early in case of any complications during boarding or whatever that might happen. I'm not much of a traveller (although I love to travel very much!) - except for that one time the whole family went to Perth, Australia after a lifetime's saving - so I wouldn't know much about boarding the plane and custom or whatever they have there. This would make my third plane ride throughout my whole 16 years of life.

I think I really need to make a move now. I'll miss the plane if I stay on longer (I've always wanted to say that!). I'll just say goodbye to the computer and shut it down until I come back on Wednesday morning, that is. I'm hoping to take a lot of pictures! But let's not forget about Grace's university interview. That's our main objective.

See ya!

No comments: