Sunday, March 04, 2007

Meme-random.

Apparently, there's been some sort of a meme fever going on around the blogosphere. Everywhere you see people tagging each other. It's like freaking unbreakable chain-mails, minus the curse of death or bad luck for eternity, of course. This time, it was Adelyn who tagged me back. Revenge? Here goes.

a) List 20 random facts about yourself.
  1. I'm emotionally unstable. I get intimidated, envious and depressed very easily for utterly appalling reasons that I can't even imagine sometimes. I get very disturbed. Vulnerable? I'm still working on it.
  2. I turn easily to movies, food, music, camera and computer for comfort. Love 'em all even if I'm not mourning.
  3. I love McDonald's Double Cheeseburger.
  4. I (love to) spend more time with my family than I do with friends.
  5. I still enjoy cartoons. Spongebob Squarepants, Fairly Odd Parents, Tom & Jerry and the likes for I believe that being matured includes being able to enjoy yourself without the fear of what the community might say. Those who call you childish for watching cartoons, no brainers. Really.
  6. I'm opinionated and I do have certain principals for life.
  7. I'm basically a neat-freak (almost a perfectionist). But that only comes when I don't feel lazy. I do have my books sorted out nicely in my school bag and I don't leave my room in a mess. Can barely stand a messy table.
  8. I'm not the typical smart-alec who works my ass off for an A in Additional Mathematics (and other subjects as well!). More like the person with the empty tin for a head. Seriously. No basic General Knowledge, no idea of any political issue and I barely have any knowledge to support me in whatever I believe in (despite being opinionated - shame on me!). The whole package stuck punched with a huge DUMBASS.
  9. I don't have guts. Really. My heart starts beating ten fold when I witness an accident or someone passing out even. I panic and my system automatically shuts off. No guts for gut-wrenching rides either! Carina's the daredevil in the family, alongside with Grace.
  10. I have bad memory. Really bad, especially when it comes to remembering events or responsibilities. People might die one day because of my incompetence.
  11. I'm a true procrastinator and a sloth. Delays. Delays. Delays.
  12. I practically practice (almost all) the 7 Deadly Sins and break the Ten Commandments very often.
  13. I can be very nasty when I'm provoked - intentionally or unintentionally.
  14. I'm a sentimental fool. I do keep the proverbial "box of old love letters under the bed in the rusty and old metal biscuit box". Only here, my "love letters" are objects that holds certain meanings (souvenirs from holidays, for instance) and it's kept in a little box that previously held mooncakes.
  15. I'm a sucker for romantic movies and movies that generally has a good meaning in it. Think Bridget Jones, Lakehouse, Eight Below, Brokeback Mountain, The Holiday, Elizabethtown and anything else that falls into the same category.
  16. I enjoy listening to the Top 100 on the Billboard Countdown, new stuff on American Top 40, TRL or the Pop Inc Chart but I secretly crave for materials like Jim Brickman, Miles Davis, Rachel Portman, Hans Zimmer and Kenny G. On the more soothing vocals, Frank Sinatra, Michael Buble, Robin Thicke, Josh Groban, Norah Jones, John Legend, Lucie Silvas and Joshua Radin. Oh, and I'm a very big fan of movie soundtracks too.
  17. I'm more in touch with my feminine side. Some people have said that I should've been Grace and vice versa. I like shopping, romantic movies, cooking and reading. I have a good fashion sense too (at least that's what Grace and mom says and my fashion advice has never failed them!). I even listen to more female artists compared to male artist. I'm not a drag though.
  18. I cry easily. Tears of sorrow, tears of joy, tears of anger and tears of fear! Hah, I'm a weeper!
  19. I'm not a big fan of junk food but I do need the occasional chocolate and ice-cream fix. A lollipop to keep the mouth busy at times too.
  20. I wish to acquire certain skills that I wished I was born with in the first place, constantly longing to be better than everyone else. Reality is, I'm never better than anybody. That's why I have low self-esteem. I'm never ever going to think that I'll be better cause pride gets to me very easily. Which is a good thing for me. Humble pie. I need it.
b) Write about random facts of the person who tagged you that surprised / shocked you or made you laugh.
  1. She really has a lot of opinions going on in that head of hers. Most of which I agree to.
  2. She got my back when I was being flamed online. Pretty cool, huh?
  3. We've still never met in real life. I'm afraid if we'll click. She's just so bright.
  4. She has really good computer skills. Photoshop. HTML. What else? I used to go to her for help on the blog layout. Oh, and she designs awesome chic blog layouts as well!
  5. She has good skills in musical instruments too, I think. If I'm not mistaken. Okay, I'm not sure. I just remembered reading about her being involved in some gig a while back.
c) Then tag some other 12 persons who will have to write down 20 random facts about themselves.

I'm just gonna go ahead and skip this step. Seriously. I can't find 12 people to tag! This should've been "... tag the 12 rand persons...", don't you think? 5 was hard enough before this. 12?! I know it's pathetic that I don't even have 12 online friends to tag but I can't help it. Anyway, to whoever who wishes to do this, go ahead and you can feel free to say that I tagged you. Don't be shy because I don't judge. Hey, this is the blogosphere we're talking about. Feel free!

No comments: