Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Make A Difference.




As you know, I'm not a fan when it comes to chain mails but the other day, I received an email from someone I know in church leading me to a link and telling me to check the link out. Tears swelled in my eyes when I watched the short movie the first (and even the second) time and I got so overwhelmed by the story that I didn't hesitate to forward it to people in my contact list. Some of you might have read about the Teddy Stallard story - about how a teacher changed a little boy's entire life with such little faith and believe she had towards the boy after finding out what he's been through. Some of you might've even watched this short little production (written words read by a background narrator illustrated with pictures of Teddy and his teacher is simple and elegant enough to make an outstanding statement) but that's ok, it wouldn't hurt to spend a little time replaying it again. And just in case you haven't seen or heard about this before, check out MakeADifferenceMovie.com .

Remember, it's not only for teachers but for all of us who can make a difference.

2 comments:

savante said...

Cool template. I like it, very clean and neat. Maybe you should put a durian in the banner!

Matt. K. said...

Thanks, savante, but I haven't found the right picture yet.

I was looking forward to this year's Durian Season to maybe get a nice shot of it for my banner.

Still, I don't think I'll be able to stick to only one banner. I like variety!