Monday, June 27, 2005

Monday~~ urgh~~

urgh. i hate mondays. i mean, who doesn't?? monday is never good. never good, i tell you. from the time i wake up till the end of the day. it's always bad. sighs. anyway, what i hate about mondays is, you know, the feeling of heaviness, reluctantness and laziness u get, when u try ur best to get ur butt off from bed on the first day of sch after every enjoyable fun-filled weekend. i always have trouble waking up on monday mornings. urgh. but somehow or other, life cannot be avoided. and also, the feeling when u try ur best to open ur eyes and walk urself to the bathroom, which suddenly seems to be situated like a million miles from where u are, on monday mornings before school is kinda like the the most excruciating pain i can feel. LOL. i guess that's me. well, the only thing that's good about monday morings is living in a apartment seems to make my life easier coz i do not need to walk a flight of stairs. LOL. and onther bad thing is, when i get up on monday mornings, the feeling that nothing seems to be right is always there and i can somehow, mentally prove it. for example, my shoelaces are not done yet, my bag seems to be heavier than usual, breakfast ain't what i asked for. LOL. i guess that's how i start my mondays.
the next thing abt mondays is, my dad always has to wait for me to get my butt downstairs. i'm always a lil bit late than usual on mondays. even when i get into the car, my shoelaces which are now already in place haven't even been tied yet and i always seem to fumble clumsily with my stuff. to add that, tying my shoelaces tied in the car seems to an almost impossible task. even if after i get them on on my shoes, i always have trouble bending my leg up to tie them. my big fat tummy is always in the way when i'm tying my shoelaces in the car in a sitting position. and bending down to tie them isn't a very good choice either. my way is always blocked by my oversized school bag! in other words, i can barely tie my shoelaces in the car, which pisses me off on mondays! LOL.
and in school, when i reach school, the feeling of drousiness is just so heavy. i can't seem to shake it off! my eyelids feel like it weighs a hundred tonnes and i could just so easily fall asleep with my eyes closed for a minute or two. even with the presence of my friends and the nosy conditions in the school canteen (which i usually stay when i get to school before going up for classes), i still feel as sleepy as ever. i hate that. i even feel that way throughout the whole day in school. especially during assembly! making us (students) stand in the hazy atmosphere ain't a very good move, school. it sucks. eventhough it's not hazy, making us stand in assembly is just so evil! i don't think any other school in this world have to go through this stupid thing standing besides m'sia! silly. i just dont think that we are s'posed to be treated like that! it's not fair! they could at leats allow us to sit on the floor while keeping us quiet. right? but wat can i do?? i'm helpless. anyway, the rest of the day just seems like a blur. i can hardly pay attention in classes on mondays and i'm just so damn sleepy. yawns. and after recess, it the atmosphere in the whole class feels so humid, especially with the current hazy air. stuffy and sleepy i would say. it made me think of Harry's Professor Trelawney's Classroom. attention just sounds impossible at that time. and all i can think of is my home. and the feeling of getting home as soon as possible drowns me....
well, that's my mondays. and the rest of the day goes on with a 3 hour tuition class and so forth. by the time i get back from tuition, it's already 9pm and i've alreday missed my usual 6pm chinese drama on TV3. LOL. nothing good, i tell u once again. but wat to do, as i said, life cannnot be avoided. i'm not complaining. i guess, i'll just have to just carry on like a 15year old. LOL.

No comments: