Sunday, June 19, 2005

Happy Father's Day!!

Happy Father's Day to any fathers who are reading this (which i don't think any will). Anywayz, i celebrated Father's day fairly. We had a night celebration last night, after church. My aunt's family tagged along, with my cousins. We had dinner and later, so unexpectedly, proceeded to Hagen Daaz. According to mum, her eason to go there was to get a Father's Day cake. She spoted d cake last week, when we went there 4 my birthday (as a desert after dinner). It was of course an ice-cream cake. And d thing was, one kilograms costs RM98!! Geez!! To me, it's so expensive. But mum said it was for grandpa, and he deserves it. Fine with me. So when we got there, all of us seemed to automatically unloaded from the car. LOL. Who could resist ice-cream for dessert?? So, we took some time off and relaxed there. Got us some ice-cream, and made a hell of noise! LOL. The cake needed an hour to be prepared. I doubt it. I t was just to attract business. LOL. So we had a nice hour in the shop, heaving heaps of ice-creams in our mouth. I got a chocolate ice-cream with chocolate cream. Lip-smacking. Had a good time. Spent like RM200 at the end of dessert. So we dropped my aunt off in her mother in law's place and we headed home. The ice-cream cake was totally sensitive to heat. So we kept the ice-cream for the next day to bring it to my grand's house.
Today, after having breakfast in a nearby coffeshop, we headed straight to grand's place. Did nuthin much there. Parents are s'pose to go there and clear up the old house coz grand's just moved from their old traditional house to a small small three-roomed flat. So there was alot of clearing up to do like, selling all those crap metals, useful rubbish, and loads of rubbish! I don't usually help there, coz there's always all my uncles and stuff, so i don't think i'm actually needed there. So i usually hang in my grand's new house with my cousins. Usually spend hours and hours playing badminton on the road. Being really sucky at it and sweating my *ss off!! Did nuthing much besides watching Malaysian Idols KL Auditions for the second time and singing a really yucky version of happy birthday song, changed to a father's day song. LOL. Had a really nice time today. I even helped my dad washed his car in the evening just now.
Now, i'm watchin Tru Calling like usual Sundays on TV3. Also just finished transferring all my photos to a BlueGhost backup drive my mum got me for my birthday. It's 40GB!! Got a little bit of difficulty, but i hope evrything's ok now. *fingers crossed*. I guess it's all for now. Gotta go watch Tru Calling and download all my photos taken today from my digicam to my computer. And maybe, continue reading HarryPotter and The Goblet Of Fire later.

No comments: