Thursday, June 30, 2005

Friends?? So Confused...

i just got back from school. having a normal afternoon like everyday. i should be studying or at least completing my homework now, but instead, i'm meddling with my computer. when i got online, my bestie (or at least that's what i think of him) nudged me on msn asking me whether i knew a guy named *wateva. i sed no. and then, i was thinking abt asking him to accompany me for a show this weekend. so i asked him. and he plainly replied me with a 'no'. and i asked him why. he sed thet he jz simply dont feel like going. so i thought that maybe he's not free or he's uptight this month. so i laid the conversation down. i was confused. how come, if we're best friends, why does he always keep the truth from me? or isit me that's with the problem?? if it is, why does he never tell me?? i'm reli stressed out about it. i thought friendship is all about honesty? i just can't find answers to my questions. i seriously don't think that it's the right way to be goin around with our daily lives like that. i'm not forcing him to tell the truth, i just think that the truth would be best and if it's me that's with the problem, i could probably change. but no. i don't see him doing that anymore. our friendship has been like, hanging on a thread. i really don't want this to happen. but what the heck, who am i to be involved in his "personal life" or wateva his having now. just forget about me, world! as i sed a few months ago, i'm slowly fading from the face of the earth.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bukannya ada secret...