Saturday, June 18, 2005

I'm Back!!

hey!! i'm back again! it's been quite long since i last updated my blog. lol. i wonder why did i stop blogging in the 1st place. i mean, hey, it's so much fun rite? lol. anyway, i'm planning to continue blogging again. i kinda felt d feeling of letting sumthin out from me. unleash! lol. d thought of blogging again actually came from my friend. he asked me if the link to this blog is still working or not. and also, my bestie who asked me if i actually blogged. so i guess, it kinda strucked me that i would decide and come back to type again, as to, writing a diary is much more tiring. lol. lazy me~
so, i guess i'm back and u'll see more of my postings again! lol. i'm currently typing this on my pc which is situated in the living room, now deserted, with my back towards the TV which is switched on to channel 71 of ASTRO, MTV. not even sure what alien song it's playing now. i'm feeling kinda hungry. i managed finish printing my aunt's document to pass it up 2 her 2mro. sighs. i guess i have nothing much to say now. just wanted to make a point thath i'm coming back to bloggin again! i think i should go to bed now.

No comments: