Wednesday, February 11, 2009

I Wish...

that sometimes, if not, most of the time, people would judge others less. I wish I did too. I wish that we might just take more time from our own selfish lives to get to know more about the person next to you or even the person whom we already judged. If only, we could stop the strong assumptions of a person's personality or character...

Wouldn't we gain an extra friend?

Of course, I'm speaking here with the self-realization and the guilt that I've done the same to others over the time and nonetheless, been treated the same way too. If only we could put an end to this. Wouldn't the world be a better place to live in?

Funny thing is, why do people like me still succumb to other people's judgment when we are fully aware that there is not judgment in this world that matters except that of God's? I can't find an explanation.

People should judge less. Better yet, not judge at all. I should stop too. Then again, it's human nature and it requires more than will and reasons to put this away.

I shall try day by day.

No comments: