Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Changing.

I'm going for something new. After having mom and dad suggest it and actually pestering me to do it. Of course, they say that parent's aren't the best people to go for fashion advice but I'm taking a chance.

I'm letting my hair grow.

Yes, to change.

Just feel like getting something new. Oh, who knows what it's going to turn out looking like. It's been 3 years since I actually hair that could be shaped and styled up. I'm sure I'd have to forgo things like falling asleep anywhere without a bother of the hair or waking up and looking messy or going out with a t-shirt and jeans and still look kept together. Back to the old days, I suppose. Crap, there's still that hair-growing period which will definitely make me look ridiculous that I have to go through.

Nonetheless, I'm still giving it a try. After all, I can always shave it away and go back having military hair.

In contrast, to think about it, other people (KennySia?) are shaving their hair away for a good cause while I'm doing the opposite. Hmph.

No comments: