Friday, January 02, 2009

2009 : Change

Happy New Year 2009!

Another year has come and gone again, and look at the state of my blog - a blast it was last year with all the posts (or lack thereof). Never mind that. 2008 was a year with quite a number of significant milestones for me. Yes, there were ups and downs and I did have my fair share of trials and tribulations the past year. Then again, what's there to complain when I'm still here with all my loved ones, still going strong and who else would I thank if not God. I can honestly say 2008 was a good year for me and so I hope it was the same for you.

As today marks of the first day of the year, I'm beginning to wonder what 2009 might bring to the table. Hopefully, an equal share of good and bad. All I can recall is how I kept telling to myself yesterday as I countdown to the new year, was change. Lord knows that I of all people am in dire need of a change - taking risks, trying new things, lifestyle, attitude, behavior, and personality are what I have in mind. Change, a good way to herald in the new year isn't it?

If you're sharp, you might have even noticed by now the change I've done to the blog, all in good faith and hopes of jump-starting my half dead initiative in blogging writing. Unfortunately, yes, this is as far as I can go when it comes to these blog-skin-designing-with-HTML-coding which leaves me looking pretty redundant and foolish - but what the heck, it looks good enough. It's also all in my disguise for an image overhaul with the blog and my physical self.

Also, in the sake of my aforementioned change, I'm keeping this short and simple (hopefully as to all my future posts). I realized how unnecessarily lengthy and boringly draggy I was in my previous style of writing. How far away I drifted from attempting to be a little more descriptive to becoming boring and uninteresting. Oh, this is just one of the many self discoveries I made along the year 2008 as well. I guess all that time spent not blogging didn't go to waste after all.

Which reminds me, I'm desperately in need of some decent sleep to correct my damaged-beyond-repair biological clock.

1 comment:

Bart said...

Happy New Year to you and all at home!